Today is my first day back at work after Kait’s wedding, and I feel like I need another day of recovery! The weekend was absolutely amazing…so many pictures to share below. What we thought would be a beach ceremony turned in to an inside ceremony due to the horrific weather, but Kait took it all in stride and knew she couldn’t change it! She was a stunning bride. I was so happy to be by her side. We spent an extra night on LBI and I’m so happy we did, it was a mini-getaway! Now, on to the snapshots from my Insta! (You can follow me @ rachstr43)
Pics from the rehearsal – everyone was ready to party! And Kait looked stunning.
The florist did an amazing job, our flowers were beautiful, right down to the last detail!
We were almost ready to head to the venue – but needed to make sure all weather precautions were in place!
Getting the bride in place, cocktail hour and reception pics!
Lucky to spend one extra day soaking up the beach, sun and sand. Nothing like the feeling of sand between your toes for the first time in months!
So the sun set on another wedding, and we came to the realization that…we’re next!!?! We have Brian’s brother’s in September, but in our group of friends we are the next ones. It’s very surreal. Let the countdown begin!
1. Bri was in Boston for the weekend which means I let Tuck sleep with me…or as you can see from this photo, on me. He was restless all night but I don’t mind cuddling!
2. Saw some of my close college girlfriends this weekend (including two bridesmaids!) for my friend Katie’s 30th. It was so fun and I haven’t laughed like that in a while.
3. Yep, I got it…my long-awaited blood orange margarita! It was just as delicious as I remember. I always ask for extra salt on my margs – am I the only one? It doesn’t feel complete without the salt!
4. Rochester welcomed me back with a blizzard…I can’t believe it snowed this much. This is the view from Katie’s front porch at midnight, it continued snowing all night. And it’ll be 60 degrees here tomorrow. Good ol Upstate NY!
5. I stopped at Mom and Dad’s when I got back to Syracuse and my dad assigned me to cleaning out my old CD collection in the attic…I found these gems in the process, my music taste in middle school! Brought back some hilarious (and awkward) memories.
Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!